Friday, November 26, 2010

broke. that's all.

Hmm. At least one cousin has shown interest in the Eleventh-Hour Scarf I made for Buggy. I wonder if anybody wants one? I wouldn't mind, except that I don't have much money just lying around for that kind of thing. :x

Would it be weird to charge family for that kind of thing? Or maybe I could try making a bunch and selling them on Etsy? I didn't see any explicit instructions on the pattern not to sell any products made from that pattern... I suppose I could always note the designer and ask. And I can think of a few friends on LiveJournal that might buy one, if only out of pity. Hnnng. >_<

Anyway, as a bit of reference for later: Lion Brand's page for Hometown USA yarn colors, in case anybody wants to see what colors I can do. (GOD I love that stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment